Sunday 6 February 2011

Aaaaa, the story

Well, I know I'm bad. A bad blogger it is. Follow me on twitter if you'd like to see what I do. My days are quite, similar.. right now.
Not very interesting to write blogposts about. But I can tell you about yesterday.
I got up and practiced a while in the morning. I made some delicious lunch (2 sandwiches with brie, tomato, cucumber and lettuce+ a fruit and nut salad for dessert). I ate this on the train to Stockholm.
I was on my way to the test for Swedish National String Orchestra.. (Youth).
I got theere (I was first), I did my test. I did quite good actually and I was happy, Berth told me that I had developed my playing since last time he heard me. Happy to hear so.

After that, I went to the gym and did a KILLER workout. It was so awesome. Woo.
Haha, I forgot my gymcard at the gym this Thursday, so I couldn't do any exercising two days ago.. But yesterday I was back on track. Jippihoppi.

Right now... I'm having breakfast in bed. Chillin, relaxing!

1 comment: